Monday, May 4, 2009

How to find friends and stop feeling this way??

seems that all of my friends are single and i am married with a blended family... his hers and ours (3 kids total) and all i ever do is clean my house and do laundry etc.... basic life needs and activities of daily living for all five of us..... my friends are all single and they are busy doing fun things every day of their lives... sometimes it gets depressing..... as i sit on yahoo answers while they have fun but i have obligations to the house and don't find it worth while to drag three kids out in the cold.....


so how do i find friends that will understand me, and be on the same page as me instead of always feeling like my life sux compared to the people that i regularly interact with???


i didn't always feel this way, but after 3 yrs of marriage/ownign a house etc...its getting harder.

How to find friends and stop feeling this way??
We have a lot in common. I'm 24. I have a 9-month old son. I'm also currently engaged. My man and I also had to to change our lifestyle after the baby. I currently stay home with my son right now. My man works offshore. I'm also looking for married couples to hang out with also. So, great question! So, we are in the same boat. Let's see what the people have to say! If, you want a penpal e-mail me.
Reply:In life sometimes u give up things that u lived for..like in ur case having fun going outside..and things like that...but think about the bright side..i mean u can take ur kids out to the park and have fun u dun need to have ur friends with u all the time the reason u see ur friends out there having fun is because they are single and they dont have a home and 3 kids to take care of like u do so u guys are at different stages in life so that comes with different obligations...the next time u feel lonely why not take a day off and go to the beach or enjoy a day out, everyone in their life has to get married and do normal things that wives do and there are times when u feel like u want to give up and think that ur life sux but what about all the good things that happened after u got married be a little more optimistic can get u a long way. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment