Monday, May 4, 2009

How to find new friends?

I moved 46 miles from home in August to be with my boyfriend and be closer to work. While I still keep in touch with my old friend none will drive all the way here to visit. I'm felling super lonely but don't know where to start to find new friends. I have been working at the same place for 7 years and there is no one there that I can be friends with and the ones I am friends with are all single moms or they live so far away they can't hang out and go do things.

How to find new friends?
If you have time, you could try some kind of class or activity that would get you involved with new people. Depending on what kind of town you live in, there also might be neighborhood functions where you could meet people.

teeth whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment