Monday, May 4, 2009

Where can I find friends?

I am in my mid 20's, married, and a parent of a young child. The problem is my husband and I don't have any friends and it is really becoming a problem for me. Ok don't get me wrong we have "friends" at work, well people that we talk to. We just don't have people that we can actually go out and shop or eat with. Everyone that I know who is around my age drinks and parties at least 3 nights a week. That is not our life style. I mean we might have an occasional drink but out partying days are behind us. Neither of us moved off to go to college so we missed out on friends there. My friends from high school have all moved away. Where can we find friends? and NO we are not losers! lol

Where can I find friends?
if u want close friends ,u can lake fineds wif ur neighbours~


tat's a simple way of it.......


as for d old friends u can hav a gathering half a year or once a year ...tat's up to u~~


so,if u r really wanted friends, juz walk around in ur surroundings...there wil b a lot of them


d surprise wil wait for u....if u try it hard****


p.s.:plz remember that there alwaz miracles happen around among us~~add oil n believe in urself that u can make it =P


*~good luck %26amp; take care~*
Reply:You can find a Friend anywhere,you just have to look.

teeth bleaching

No comments:

Post a Comment