Monday, April 12, 2010

Find better lovers/ friends?

I have a strange work situation. I get along well with pretty much everyone there, with no actual enemies. I've hung out with at least seven of them on seperate occasions, and only two at the same time. They are all very different people. We are all around college age except a couple highschool seniors. I don't have an existing social life outside of co-workers. I've also been involved sexually with two of the guys there. One was a fling, everyone knew about and it's over. He was my first ever. The other guy is off limits because everyone says he has a girlfriend, but he didn't have a problem messing around with me that one night recently. I didn't know, and to protect our reputations, no one else knows about that. I care about these people, but it's such a messy situation. How do I make friends outside of work? I really need to find some other way to bond with people that's healthy, but how? And I need an actual boyfriend so I don't keep getting screwed by these heartbreakers. Ideas?

Find better lovers/ friends?
join some club or something a team.
Reply:If you have a male friend that you are just friends with try taking it a little further you may enjoy his company or you may just become sex friend's where you just go out with each other for the sex.This actully works without wreaking the relationshio toy have with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment