Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Are there any people who believe in friends first? I can't seem to find any!?

After raising 4 awesome individuals I find myself with more free time on my hands than usual. I have also found that after devoting my life to providing for my children I do not know very many people my own age or with whom I have much in common. I've tried singles sites. While chatting They seem to be quite nice but once we meet they become all hands.That is not my style. I am simply looking for friends not friends with benifits. Any advise will be greatly appreciated! Thanks for stopping by!

Are there any people who believe in friends first? I can't seem to find any!?
hey....I DO!!!!!!!!! Sometimes peeps get to caught up in petty relationshipos that, while nice @ the time, wont last. Now if you have a good friend you can both laugh and cry with, you need to slow down and cout your blessings!!!!


Friends, friends, friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment