Monday, April 12, 2010

How do i make and find friends my own age?

so i've recently moved to a big city. i'm a small town girl (22 yo), and the city life is a bit different for me. anyways, how in the world am i supposed to find and make friends? i'm not a bar goer, or dancer. actually, i'm a self proclaimed "good girl." i have high morals, and i'm looking for similar people. it seems so easy to find people like me who are older, but those are mentors and who i look up to. i need to figure out how to find people on the same level as me. you know? and because of my job position, i can't be friends with people on the job. i'm the boss.... any advice??

How do i make and find friends my own age?
the obvious- go to church, go to any thing to which you are invited, volunteer, on- line hook ups (There are Christian ones), etc.
Reply:Try this website.


No comments:

Post a Comment