Thursday, November 19, 2009

1 of my good guy friends i really like-but i cant seem to tell if he likes me too, tips on how can i find out?

he is a really good friend of mine, and all of my other friends in my social circle know, but we all dont know how we would find out what he is really thinking, he is one guy thats hard to tell, whattt should i do!? give me some tips that can help me get a hintttt. %26amp; and boys who read this what does a guy really look for in a girl?

1 of my good guy friends i really like-but i cant seem to tell if he likes me too, tips on how can i find out?
ok first y dont u get someone to find out for you? if that doesnt work then tell him u like him and if he doesnt feel the same way get over it and find someone new!
Reply:this answer rocks i love me!!!!!!!!!! Report It


teeth cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment