Thursday, November 19, 2009

How do I find my friends on AIM? and how do i write a message???

I have no friends in any of my buddy lists.





How do I


A: find them


B: get them on my friend list


C: make a message








thanks this is a big help!

How do I find my friends on AIM? and how do i write a message???
Go to: %26lt;--http://family-relationships.info/getgirl...


Learn How To Approach Any Woman, Anywhere And Know Exactly What To Say To Get Her To Give You Her Number And Go On A Date With You - NOW





I do surf on a christian singles site that is the best I ever found.





A huge dating service - thousands of members (like me and some friends) looking for friends, marriage, even bible-study.


The site has a searchable emails, chatrooms, and more.


Check it from the source%26lt;--http://family-relationships.info/friendf...
Reply:im not sure how you find them the easiest way is to ask them for their screename


to get them on your friend list the long bar that comes up when you sign in you press the button that looks like a plus and minus sign and press add buddy then type your friends screenname in there make sure to put it on buddy not aim bot


to make a message you press the plus and minus again and press new IM


welcome


No comments:

Post a Comment