Friday, November 13, 2009

How to find a girl for being friends?

I feel the need to find a girl for being friends. Because I'm very busy most of time, I'm doing it through interned dating services. But most of time I write them, they are too surprised that a there's still some rare girls in life which can be too sincere to write so long letters. So my questions is:


* what should I write for girl to make her interested in me as in person and in friend?


* what should I tell her that I as a friend would be more important than her every new boyfriend?


* what should I do that she would like to spend big holidays like Christmas or New Year with me, not with others, or even to ask me to celebrate with her.


I'm afraid I'm too sincere, too honest and don't know nowadays communicating rules how to make people be interested in me. What should I suggest as a friend? Any letters examples?

How to find a girl for being friends?
ok lets see. it depends on what kind of friend you want. for a good friend:


* just be you. write what you like doing and what you find fun. its that simple.


* dont try to compete with her boyfriend. it wont be a good friendship.


* when you are close friends then it will happen. but it would take a while.


but if you want a girlfriend, then you might try:


* women love a good listener, a caring , sincere and honest person. and say you love giving and recieving massages. girls melt with a good massage ;)


* ask yourself what you would like to hear. then write it. remember, a girl knows what a girl likes ;)


* dont try to seperate her from her family. thats a huge mistake. but if you can plan a surprise trip away, just tell her you both are going away for a few days to a surprise location, and promise a "little something special" then you will have her hanging on your every word.


i hope that helps. just be you and you cant go wrong. best of luck!
Reply:Well if it was me you were talking to all you would need to say id hi, and do you like music, Because anyone who can appricait music is alright by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment