Monday, November 16, 2009

Why is it that every time I find someone I want to be friends with, they tell me I need to find some friends?

When I try to make friends with people , men or women, they don't seem to have any real interest in me. I don't think I am any more boring than anyone else and the people that I try to make friends with are not that exciting either, just regular people. I have a so called boyfriend whom I got involved with to have someone to do things with, we do have sex, but I didn't get with him for that reason, afterall women don't have to try to hard to find someone just for sex. I want to do stuff with him during our free time but he is always too busy. I have this entire weekend off for the first time in 2 years (I work retail so I don't see many sat or suns off) but I am sitting home all weekend alone. He is too busy and thinks I should find some friends to do stuff with. How can I make friends when everyone I try to be friends with tells me I need to find some friends?

Why is it that every time I find someone I want to be friends with, they tell me I need to find some friends?
Maybe your trying to hard??? Let other people approach you, and remember, maintaining good contact is essential. Also if your really having problems try pretending like you have more friends than you actually do (as long as your subtle!) and that way they wont have preconceived notions of you being a loner or anything
Reply:It's hard to tell why you have that issue because we don't know you personally. The other thing is, people seem to be only connected to the computer and not each other anymore -- which is sad.

teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment