Monday, November 16, 2009

Ever felt like you needed to find new friends?

I keep pretty much everything inside. I normally solve my own problems or just put them behind me. I currently have no idea what to do about my current situation.





Most of my close friends have either dropped out of high school or have lives that revolve around drugs. I am the one kid that has moved on to college and thinking about the future. When I am with my friends I feel like I am wasting my life and I need to surround myself with new people. The problem is these kids have been my life long friends. The simple solution would be to find new friends... but Ive grown up with these kids. Any suggestions? Ever had similar feelings?How did/would you handle it?

Ever felt like you needed to find new friends?
btw...well done for staying focused especially when ur friends have fallen off the ban wagon


makes me proud


im 19 and also very focused..keep it up!
Reply:yeah with ur situation i would try to get new friend they r really stupid doing drugs try getting new friends trust me sometimes there is just a time in ur life that u need to start new


No comments:

Post a Comment