Thursday, November 19, 2009

Can anybody find me some body to be friends with?

hi my name is robert i'm a nice guy but women fall in love with me way to fast its actually pretty bad considering all my female friends no longer like me because i'm not in to them and i'm not looking for a relationship. i had a couple friends that i could talk to flirt with and such and keep it on a friendship level but they moved away and i'm left alone, so can anybody find me somebody to be friends with?

Can anybody find me some body to be friends with?
Select Forum at the top right of your screen, click on User-moderated Groups on the Forum page, then choose which group or groups you want to join. No chatting allowed on Answers, but you'll find friends in the Groups.

false teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment