Thursday, November 19, 2009

How does a single solvent male find new friends in oxford to increase his social life?

37 year old educared man living in Oxford/uk is trying to make new friends around the area. Not long lived here and all work associates seem to have family lives that i do not fit into, i do not have any dependents and am an easy going, person who wants to venture into a social life with new friends. Without joining a dating site. I love comanionship and good communication with people who are unselfish and enjoy the art of conversing with friendly people. I am a good listener have so much to offer, am happy and content with the direction of my life but find it difficult to break initiate and break into a circle of friends.

How does a single solvent male find new friends in oxford to increase his social life?
It takes time when you move somewhere to meet new friends but join a leisure centre or do a little evening class or something..soon you will have lots of friends.
Reply:when work takes over your life it's not easy to see anything else, until the time comes, trust me i know what I'm talking about going through the same thing myself but in my case i have my husband. in ur case go to pubs meet chat to people, there is a only friend site where you can meet someone on line and then catch up with them, doesn't matter what sex they are. go to festivals anything that brings a crowd then before you know you will have your own crowd.


No comments:

Post a Comment