Monday, November 16, 2009

How to find more female friends that is a video gamer?

I would like to have more female friends that are also in to video gaming. For me they are extremely hard to find. I need more female friends because they are more encouraging then guys and i feel more relax. Playing video games with a female is extremely rare.

How to find more female friends that is a video gamer?
is this a trick question? im just kidding go get maple story it is a chick game.
Reply:Okay! I am a chick (which is sort of a degrading term) but I am a gamer and what is maple story. SOUNDS LAME!!! Girls dig RPGs and if they don't then they're not gamers. I have no clue if there are any true girl gamers out there but I would like to meet some. I'd like to see their mad skills. Report It


teeth whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment