Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I find friends from Ansbach, Germany High School between 1979-1983? Stationed their with my Dad.?

My Dad is military(retired now), I am an Army Brat. We were stationed at Ansbach, Germany from 1979-1983. I lived right off base in Katterbach, which is where my friends lived as well. We hung out quite often, we were at the time a pretty close bunch of pals. But like so many other cases and time passed we lost touch.





I have tried several things to find my friends, but with no luck, even signing up for Reunions, Classmates and others. I am searching for: Mike McCoy, Gary McCarty, Patrick Winsor, Ziggy Teague, Darrin Riddule(sp). I would love to have a Reunion with these guys before I get to old to move.





So if anyone has any better ideas please let me know. Would love the advise. Thanks to all.

How do I find friends from Ansbach, Germany High School between 1979-1983? Stationed their with my Dad.?
Go to Classmates.com. I just checked and you can actually find schools from Germany. The ones they listed are:





GERMANY %26gt; ANSBACH





SCHOOL


Ansbach American High School


Ansbach Elementary School


Rainbow Elementary School





HAVE FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment