Thursday, November 19, 2009

How can I find a lots of trusted friends in college??

plz..give me some advice in how can I find true friends in college, coz I'm just freshmen and It's so hard to trust someone...all my highschool friendz study at different school...and sad to say,most of my friends are far, because they study in other place...can you plzzz..help me how can I start to move on,,coz I really feel sad everytime I remember them..I miz them so much...specially my best friend...

How can I find a lots of trusted friends in college??
Has it occurred to you that most of the people there are in the same situation? Everyone will be looking to make new friends so you are not alone. Most colleges have activities at the beginning of the academic year that will help you get to know others and create opportunities for new friends. There are also lots of clubs and associations that you could participate in. You have a chance to make new friends even when you attend a class. It is difficult, but then all change is difficult. You can do it. Just don't hide out in your room!!





What you are feeling is normal. It is like stage fright! You will do fine! You can start with the new room mates or people on your floor of the dorm and work from there.





I can guarantee it. One week of college and you will have formed some new friendships. But solid friendships take time , so just be patient. Interestingly enough, both my daughters went away to University like you are doing. Their friends are still in touch. I did not. I stayed home. And I rarely ever see or talk to the friends that I had in high school or college. So maybe there is an opportunity that will give you more meaningful relationships for your whole life. It is time to grow and change!





Think of it as an opportunity rather than a sad time.


Keep in touch with the old friends with your computer-microphone-camera.....but get out there and have some fun!!
Reply:Well first of all it wont be that easy for you just to find them at first you need to make friends with them and gradually start trusting them with things and the trust will just atart growing. You just have to have some faith and don't rush into things or you really will be in some trouble

dedicated server

No comments:

Post a Comment