Thursday, November 19, 2009

How can I find out if a girl that I'm friends with like me?

I've recently become close friends with a female work colleague (the bosses daughter no less). The past three weeks we have evolved from barely hanging out to me sleeping over on her couch 3 nights a week, and us always giving each other a massage and/or caressing each other till late in the night (even on work nights) and always talking about sexual experiences. She always asks for hugs and often will curl up with me on the couch while we watch a movie.


By dilemma is that EVERY time I hint or suggest taking it further she pulls back, takes it as a joke, or says we work together.


She’s a really open person with her other friends, so it’s possible that’s just the way she is with guy friends, but sometimes it feels like more than friends? Besides who does that with a friend?


How can I find out without ruining everything with our friendship and my job? Should I say anything at all?

How can I find out if a girl that I'm friends with like me?
This is a tricky situation and may jeopardize your job if you do hook up and she decides she no longer wants to date you. Unless you want a different job in the future it is best not to date the boss’s daughter. Some people don’t even date the people they work with because of the sticky nature of breakups. So don't say anything at all and just be her friend. ▲


No comments:

Post a Comment