Monday, November 16, 2009

What other way can you find friends off the web besides myspace?

Friends on myspace:-(?


On myspace I wonder why people accept your friend request and not even going to reply back to the messages and stuff you send them!?! Te ones that do reply back to more than one message...I sort of like...and the ones I REALLY like dont even reply back...they just ignore my messages..and continue keeping me on their friend list....like what the hell? How can you get a person to reply back to you...like what can I say!?1 Thanks...I mean I never say anything bad or nothing...they just dont reply back to anything. Is there another website I can find guys that will actually reply back and talk to me!?! I find the people out of groups on myspace...glbt groups...and support groups Thanks alot yahoo answers

What other way can you find friends off the web besides myspace?
http://www.downelink.com
Reply:www.gay.com


No comments:

Post a Comment