Thursday, November 19, 2009

All my friends do not have emails and i'm lonely.how am i goingto find 1 plz help?

help me find some friends through emailing

All my friends do not have emails and i'm lonely.how am i goingto find 1 plz help?
There are lots of epal services on the 'net...you can type in epals or pen pals on a search engine and find one that appeals to you. Some you have to register to use (registration for most are free) but some anyone can use. I would consider using one that you have to register for though as normally they keep your email address hidden so it's a little more secure and less of a chance of getting spammed.





I've used http://www.e-palworld.co.uk many times over the last five years or so and have made a few very good friends, just be cautious about information you give (don't give out your full name, regular address, etc.).
Reply:Go to forums


No comments:

Post a Comment